SUPPORT TO INNOVATION, HUMAN RESOURCES, POLICY AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
H2020-INFRASUPP-2014-2Sub call of: H2020-INFRASUPP-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||02-09-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€20,000,000||Main Pillar||Excellent Science|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C361, p. 9 of 11.12.2013|
A total of 45 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below.
- INFRASUPP-1-2014 - Innovation support measures: 2
- INFRASUPP-3-2014 - Strengthening the human capital of research infrastructures: 3
- INFRASUPP-5-2014 - Policy measures for research infrastructures: 4
- INFRASUPP-6-2014 - International cooperation for research infrastructures: 22
- INFRASUPP-7-2014 - e-Infrastructure policy development and international cooperation: 14
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- INFRASUPP-1-2014: Innovation support measures
- INFRASUPP-3-2014: Strengthening the human capital of research infrastructures
- INFRASUPP-5-2014: Policy measures for research infrastructures
- INFRASUPP-6-2014: International cooperation for research infrastructures
- INFRASUPP-7-2014: e-Infrastructure policy development and international cooperation
This call includes the topics INFRASUPP-1-2014, INFRASUPP-3-2014, INFRASUPP-5-2014, INFRASUPP-6-2014, and INFRASUPP-7-2014 from the Work Programme Call H2020-INFRASUPP-2014/2015. The budget associated with each individual topic is given in the call conditions section of the Research Infrastructures part of the Work Programme (p. 49).
An FAQ on RI calls is available (last updated on 29 August 2014).
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
FAQ on RI calls (last updated on 29 August 2014)
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant