CALL: DEVELOPMENT AND LONG-TERM SUSTAINABILITY OF NEW PAN-EUROPEAN RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURES
Call identifier: H2020-INFRADEV-2016-2017 Publication date: 14 October 2015
Call summaryScene Setter:
This call focuses on developing new world-class research infrastructures. The aim is to facilitate and support the implementation and long-term sustainability of the research infrastructures identified by the European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) as well as of other world-class research infrastructures. These will help Europe respond to grand challenges in science, industry and society. In addition, the next generation of new research infrastructures can be identified through design studies. Support will be provided to:
- the conceptual and technical design of new research infrastructures, which are of a clear European dimension and interest, through a bottom-up approach (deadline and budget 2017);
- the preparatory phases and the support to early phase of ESFRI projects, through a targeted approach (deadline and budget 2016);
- the individual support to ESFRI and other world-class research infrastructures with established legal structure and governance such as an ERIC through a competitive approach (deadline 2016 and budget 2016-2017);
- a pilot action addressing the federation, networking and coordination of pan-European research infrastructures and clouds for the purpose of increasing research and science data availability and use (deadline and budget 2016).
As indicated in the Model Grant Agreement (Article 6.2.D.4), the methodology for charging capitalised and operating costs of "large research infrastructures", defined in this same Article, is not applicable for grants awarded under this call.
- 08 December 2016 00:30 The submission session is now available for: INFRADEV-01-2017(RIA)
19 October 2016 17:12
An overview of the evaluation results (flash call info) for the topics INFRADEV-02-2016 and INFRADEV-04-2016 that closed on 22 June 2016 is now available under the ‘Topic conditions & documents’ section on the topic page.
31 August 2016 10:52
An overview of the evaluation results (flash call info) for the topic INFRADEV-03-2016-2017 that closed on 30 March 2016 is now available under the ‘Topic conditions & documents’ section on the topic page.
10 August 2016 17:45
A total of 12 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic/type of action is shown below.
INFRADEV-02-2016: 10 (RIA: 4 and CSA: 6)
08 April 2016 10:53
A total of 12 proposals were submitted in response to this call (topic: INFRADEV-03-2016-2017).
- 15 March 2016 00:30 The submission session is now available for: INFRADEV-04-2016(RIA), INFRADEV-02-2016(RIA-CSA)
10 March 2016 18:34
The topic title and description have been updated and a new Type of Action, RIA, added;
The budget has also been changed
- 08 December 2015 00:30 The submission session is now available for: INFRADEV-03-2016-2017(CSA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.