ICT 2014 - INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES
H2020-ICT-2014-2Sub call of: H2020-ICT-2014
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||25-11-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Status||Closed||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11.12.2013|
An overview of the evaluation results (Flash Call Info) is available under the tab "Call documents".
A total of 83 proposals was submitted to this call. Please find here below the number of proposals per Type of Action:
- 70 Research and Innovation Actions (RIA)
- 8 Innovation Actions (IA)
- 5 Coordination and Support Actions (CSA).
The submission session is now available for: ICT-14-2014(CSA-IA-RIA)
- 25-07-2014 10:17:17 The submission session is now available for: ICT-14-2014(CSA-IA-RIA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
A proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- WP H2020 - 5i. Information and communication technologies (ICT) en
- WP H2020 - 17. Communication and Dissemination en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
B2Match networking platform with project ideas and participant profiles following the networking event in ICT 2013 in Vilnius
Ideal-IST partner search facility
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.