CALL FOR FACTORIES OF THE FUTURE
H2020-FoF-2014Sub call of: H2020-FoF-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||20-03-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Status||Closed||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
Call Flash info can be found under call documents
After the update to the Horizon 2020 Work Programme of 22 July 2014, the following updates were made to the topics of this call:
- Scope under 'Topic Descriptions' tab
- Eligibility conditions under 'Topic Conditions and Documents' tab
- Call budget
A total of 243 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
The number of proposals for each topics is shown below:
FoF 01-2014: 56
FoF 02-2014: 74
FoF 03-2014: 33
FoF 04-2014: 21
FoF 05-2014: 28
FoF 06-2014: 22
FoF 07-2014: 9
Clarification for NMP+B project proposers and evaluators on “Business Plan” and “Synergies with ESIF” - See "Call Documents"
- 23-12-2013 17:33:13 The submission session is now available for: FoF-01-2014(RIA-CSA), FoF-02-2014(RIA), FoF-03-2014(RIA), FoF-04-2014(IA), FoF-05-2014(RIA), FoF-06-2014(IA), FoF-07-2014(CSA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
|Topic:||FoF-02-2014: Manufacturing processes for complex structures and geometries with efficient use of material|
|Topic:||FoF-06-2014: Symbiotic human-robot collaboration for safe and dynamic multimodal manufacturing systems|
A proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Call Flash Info en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 5ii. Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
The Partner Search Tool from the NMP National Contact Points
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.
For topic FoF-01-2014 :
B2Match networking platform with project ideas and participant profiles following the networking event in ICT 2013 in Vilnius.
Ideal-IST partner search facility