FIGHT AGAINST CRIME AND TERRORISM
H2020-FCT-2014Sub call of: H2020-FCT-2014-2015
|Planned Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||28-08-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€56,770,000||Main Pillar||Societal Challenges|
|Status||Open||OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11 December 2013|
A revised version of the Work Programme has been published following European Commission Decision C (2014)4995 of 22 July 2014. The changes do not concern the call H2020-FCT-2014-1.
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- FCT-05-2014: Law enforcement capabilities topic 1: Develop novel monitoring systems and miniaturised sensors that improve Law Enforcement Agencies' evidence- gathering abilities
- FCT-07-2014: Law enforcement capabilities topic 3: Pan European platform for serious gaming and training
- FCT-08-2014: Law enforcement capabilities topic 4: Trans-national cooperation among public end-users in security research stakeholders
- FCT-10-2014: Urban security topic 1: Innovative solutions to counter security challenges connected with large urban environment
- FCT-11-2014: Urban security topic 2: Countering the terrorist use of an explosive threat, across the timeline of a plot, including the detection of explosives in a flow
- FCT-12-2014: Urban security topic 3: Minimum intrusion tools for de-escalation during mass gatherings improving citizens' protection
- FCT-13-2014: Ethical/Societal Dimension Topic 1: Factors affecting (in-) security
- FCT-14-2014: Ethical/Societal Dimension Topic 2: Enhancing cooperation between law enforcement agencies and citizens - Community policing
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - draft corrigendum en
- WP H2020 - 14. Secure societies - protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.