EU-JAPAN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION IN NET FUTURES
|Planned Opening Date||07-01-2014||Deadline Date||10-04-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€6,000,000||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C361 of 11.12.2013|
A total of 26 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each topic is shown below:
EUJ1 - 9
EUJ2 - 3
EUJ3 - 7
EUJ4 - 7
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- EUJ-1-2014: Technologies combining big data, internet of things in the cloud
- EUJ-2-2014: Optical communications
- EUJ-3-2014: Access networks for densely located users
- EUJ-4-2014: Experimentation and development on federated Japan - EU testbeds
The coordinated call by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan (MIC) can be found at http://www.soumu.go.jp/menu_news/s-news/01tsushin03_02000065.html
The coordinated call by the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology of Japan (NICT) can be found at http://www.nict.go.jp/collabo/commission/20140107kobo.html
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - draft corrigendum en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- WP H2020 - 5i. Information and communication technologies (ICT) en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Euratom - Work Programme en
- Draft corrigendum Euratom - Work Programme en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
B2Match networking platform with project ideas and participant profiles following the networking event in ICT 2013 in Vilnius
Ideal-IST partner search facility
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Online Manual your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.