CALL FOR ENERGY-EFFICIENT BUILDINGS
H2020-EeB-2014Sub call of: H2020-EeB-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||20-03-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€49,500,000||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
Call Flash info can be found under Call Documents
After the update to the Horizon 2020 Work Programme of 22 July 2014,
the following updates were made to the topics of this call:
- Scope under 'Topic Descriptions' tab
- Eligibility conditions under 'Topic Conditions and Documents' tab
A total of 94 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
The number of proposals for each topics is shown below:
EeB 01-2014: 35
EeB 02-2014: 36
EeB 03-2014: 17
EeB 04-2014: 6
Clarification for NMP+B project proposers and evaluators on “Business Plan” and “Synergies with ESIF” - See "Call Documents"
- 23-12-2013 10:33:14 The submission session is now available for: EeB-01-2014(IA), EeB-02-2014(RIA), EeB-03-2014(RIA), EeB-04-2014(CSA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
|Topic:||EeB-03-2014: Development of new self-inspection techniques and quality check methodologies for efficient construction processes|
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Call Fash Info en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 5ii. Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Clarification_Business_Plan_and_Synergies_ESIF_en en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Online Manual : your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.