CALL FOR ENERGY-EFFICIENT BUILDINGS
H2020-EeB-2014Sub call of: H2020-EeB-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||20-03-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€49,500,000||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013|
Call Flash info can be found under Call Documents
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- EeB-01-2014: Materials for building envelope
- EeB-02-2014: Adaptable envelopes integrated in building refurbishment projects
- EeB-03-2014: Development of new self-inspection techniques and quality check methodologies for efficient construction processes
- EeB-04-2014: Support for the enhancement of the impact of EeB PPP projects
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Call Fash Info en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 5ii. Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Clarification_Business_Plan_and_Synergies_ESIF_en en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Online Manual : your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.