H2020-LEIT-SPACE-COMPETITIVENESS OF THE EUROPEAN SPACE SECTOR-2014
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||26-03-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€52,000,000||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11.12.2013|
Flash information on the overall results of the H2020-COMPET-2014 call for proposals is available under "Call Documents".
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- COMPET-01-2014: Technologies for European non-dependence and competitiveness
- COMPET-02-2014: Independent access to space
- COMPET-03-2014: In-Space electrical propulsion and station keeping
- COMPET-04-2014: Space Robotics Technologies
- COMPET-05-2014: In-Orbit demonstration/Validation (IOD/IOV)
- COMPET-06-2014: Bottom-up space technologies at low TRL
- COMPET-07-2014: Space exploration – Life support
- COMPET-08-2014: Science in context: sample curation facility and scientific exploitation of data from Mars missions
- COMPET-09-2014: Technology “demonstrator projects” for exploration
- COMPET-10-2014: Outreach through education
- COMPET-11-2014: Transnational and international cooperation among NCPs
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- H2020-COMPET-2014_Flash Call Info en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- WP H2020 - 5iii. Space en
- WP H2020 - 17. Communication and Dissemination en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.
H2020-COMPET-2014 Call specific help: you can send call-specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org up to TWO WEEKS before the call deadline.