CALL: BLUE GROWTH - DEMONSTRATING AN OCEAN OF OPPORTUNITIES
Call identifier: H2020-BG-2016-2017 Publication date: 14 October 2015
27 June 2016 15:33
Call for proposals: H2020 - Blue Growth: Demonstrating an ocean of opportunities (H2020-BG 2016-1, single stage).
The Commission and the Agencies (INEA, EASME and REA) have now completed the evaluation of the proposals submitted to the above-mentioned call and informed the applicants the 24th June 2016. Evaluation results are summarized on the flash info under the relevant topics:
- BG-01-2016: Large-scale algae biomass integrated biorefineries.
- BG-02-2016-2017: High value –added specialised vessel concepts enabling more efficient servicing of emerging coastal and offshore activities.
- BG-03-2016: Multi-use of the oceans' marine space, offshore and near-shore: compatibility, regulations, environmental and legal issues.
- BG-05-2016: ERA-NET Cofund on marine technologies.
- BG-09-2016: An integrated Arctic observation system.
- BG-10-2016: Impact of Arctic changes on the weather and climate of the Northern Hemisphere
- BG-13-2016: Support to the BLUEMED Initiative: Coordination of marine and maritime research and innovation activities in the Mediterranean.
It is expected that the first grant agreements will be signed by October 2016.
19 May 2016 10:29
The REA Agency has now completed the evaluation of the proposals submitted to the H2020-BG-2016-2 first stage call.
The following overall threshold was applied:
- BG-12-2016: Towards an integrated Mediterranean Sea Observing System: overall threshold applied 8
The results of the evaluation are indicated below
BG-12 (RIA): 4 submitted proposals. 2 proposals are above threshold.
We recently informed the applicants about the evaluation results for their proposals.
It is expected that the first grant agreements will be signed by May 2017.
Information on the selected projects will be published on CORDIS (http://cordis.europa.eu/projects/home_en.html) after that date.
Please note that the number of proposals that can finally be funded will depend on the finally available budget and the formal selection by the REA Agency.
For questions, please contact the Research Enquiry Service (http://ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries) .
18 February 2016 11:13
H2020-BG-2016-1 call has closed on the 17th February 2016. 47 proposals have been submitted in response to this call. The breakdown per topic is indicated below:
BG-01 IA: 18 proposals
BG-02 IA: 9 proposals
BG-03 CSA: 8 proposals
BG-05 ERANET: 2 proposals
BG-09 RIA: 2 proposals
BG-10 RIA: 4 proposals
BG-13 CSA: 4 proposals
Evaluation results are expected to be communicated in June 2016.
H2020-BG-2016-2 call has closed on the 17th February 2016. 4 proposals have been submitted in response to this call. The breakdown per topic is indicated below:
BG-12 RIA: 4 proposals
Evaluation results are expected to be communicated in May 2016.
- 27 October 2015 00:30 The submission session is now available for: BG-12-2016(RIA-RIA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.