Call summary and aims
ERC Consolidator Grants are designed to support excellent Principal Investigators at the career stage at which they may still be consolidating their own independent research team or programme. This action is open to researchers of any nationality who intend to conduct their research activity in any Member State or Associated Country.
The ERC's frontier research grants operate on a 'bottom-up' basis without predetermined priorities. The call 'ERC-2015-CoG' consists of one call with a single deadline applying to each of the three main research domains:
• Physical Sciences & Engineering (Panels: PE1 – PE10),
• Life Sciences (Panels: LS1 – LS9),
• Social Sciences & Humanities (Panels: SH1 – SH6).
The deadline for all domains of this call is 12 March 2015, 17:00:00 (Brussels local time).
The budget indicated above is the total budget covering all domains.
22 July 2016 13:54
A total of 2051 proposals were submitted in response to the 2015 Consolidator Grant call (ERC-2015-COG). The number of proposals for each domain is shown below:
• Physical Sciences & Engineering (Panels: PE1 – PE10): 959
• Life Sciences (Panels: LS1 – LS9): 627
• Social Sciences & Humanities (Panels: SH1 – SH6): 465
- 13 November 2014 09:43 The submission session is now available for: ERC-CoG-2015(ERC-COG)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.