Clean Sky JTI 2012-01
1. Additional information
Please note that for this call:
1. There are topics for all 6 ITDs - 59 topics in total. Topics for ECO, GRA, GRC & SAGE are in Part A of the call fiche. Topics for SFWA & SGO are in Part B (See the Additional Documents section).
2. The Call Fiche (Text) and Work Programme (mentioned below as elements 1.& 2.) are combined into the Call Fiche document. This was then sub-divided into 2 parts (A & B) - see below.
3. The FP7 Factsheets / Overview and Guides (elements 3.& 4.) are replaced by a single document covering rules for participation, submission, evaluation, selection and award.
4. Due to the large number of topics in this call and the inclusion of graphics in many topic descriptions, SFWA and SGO have been moved into a separate part of the Call Fiche. This part (B) can be found in the additional documents section of this web page.
2. Latest Information
The second release (18th March 2012) of the Questions & Answers Document is now available in the additional documents section below.
The first release (17th February 2012) of the Questions & Answers Document is now available in the additional documents section below.
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals.
All of the Annual Implimentation Plans (AIPs) for 2012 are now available in the additional documents section (below).
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Questions and Answers - 18th March 2012 en
- Call Fiche / Text - Part B (SFWA & SGO) en
- Additional Information for Topic SGO-03-014 en
- Council Regulation (EC) No 71/2007 of 20 December 2007 setting up the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking en
- Corrigendum to Council Regulation (EC) No 71/2008 of 20 December 2007 setting up the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking en
- Consortium Agreement - ECO Design en
- Consortium Agreement - GRC en
- Consortium Agreement - SFWA en
- Consortium Agreement - SGO en
- Grant Agreement for Partners Cover Page en
- Grant Agreement for Partners Core Text en
- Grant Agreement for Partners Special Clauses en
- Grant Agreement for Partners - Annex II en
- Grant Agreement for Partners - Annex III - Form A en
- Grant Agreement for Partners - Annex IV - Form B en
- Grant Agreement for Partners - Annex V - Form C en
- Grant Agreement for Partners - Annex VI - Form D en
- Grant Agreement for Partners - Annex VII - Form E en
- Implementation Agreement en
- Sample evaluation form (for general guidance only) en
- Financial Rules of the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking en
- Amendment to the Financial Rules of the Clean Sky Joint Undertaking en
- Eco-Design - AIP 2012 en
- Green Regional Aircraft - AIP 2012 en
- Green Rotorcraft - AIP 2012 en
- Smart Fixed Wing Aircraft - AIP 2012 en
- Sustainable and Green Engines - AIP 2012 en
- Systems for Green Operations - AIP 2012 en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant Clean Sky National Contact Pointsfor further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- There is a partner search facility on the Clean Sky web site www.cleansky.eu/content/page/looking-partners
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC