IMI 10th Call 2013
1. Additional information
IMI 10th Call 2013 - Stage 1
Full information: IMI 10th Call for Proposals 2013
Please note: Expressions of Interest will only be accepted via the IMI electronic submission tool: SOFIA (Submission OF Information Application)
Based on the recommendations of the IMI Research Agenda the IMI Governing Board has approved the Scientific Priorities 2013 as part of IMI Annual Implementation Plan 2013. One of these priorities is implemented through the IMI 10th Call Topics.
Applicants intending to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) in response to the IMI 10th Call should read the Call topics text, the Rules for Participation in the IMI JU collaborative projects, the Rules for Submission, Evaluation and Selection of EoIs and Full Project Proposals (FPPs), the IMI IPR rules and the IMI JU model Grant Agreement.
Restrictions for Participation: see the Rules for Participation in the IMI JU collaborative projects.
Entities eligible to receive funding: see eligibility criteria to receive funding in the Rules for Participation in the IMI JU collaborative projects.
Selection of Expressions of Interest and Full Project Proposals: see Rules for Submission, Evaluation and Selection of Expressions of Interest and Full Project Proposals.
Compliance with ethical issues: information is available on the following internet address: http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
2. Latest Information
3. Information Package
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC