IMI 7th Call 2012
1. Additional information
IMI 7th Call 2012 - Stage 1
The IMI 7th Call 2012 for proposals will have 2 topics covering the following key research priorities:
- Knowledge Management (correlated to the Areas of Interest: knowledge, patient, development)
- Coping with regulatory and legal hurdles (correlated to the Area of Interest:development)
These two topics are:
1- Developing a framework for rapid assessment of vaccination benefit/risk in Europe
2- Incorporating real-life clinical data into drug development
Applicant Consortia are invited to submit expressions of interest to one of the topics.
On the IMI website you find all information necessary to submit an Expression of Interest in response to the IMI 7th Call 2012.
Applicants intending to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI) in response to the IMI 7th Call should read the Call topics text, the Rules for Participation in the IMI JU collaborative projects, the Rules for Submission, Evaluation and Selection of EoIs and Full Project Proposals (FPPs), the IMI IPR rules and the IMI JU model Grant Agreement (see Information Package on the IMI website http://www.imi.europa.eu/content/stage-1-5).
Budget: The financial contribution from the European Community to the IMI JU for the support of research activities matches the in kind contribution from the research-based companies that are members of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA), which indicative budget is estimated to EUR 13 million. The financial contribution from the European Community to the IMI JU for the support of research activities is therefore planned to be up to EUR 13 million.
The IMI electronic submission tool SOFIA (Submission OF Information Application) is to be used for submitting an Expression of Interest in response to a topic of the 7th Call; no other means of submission will be accepted. SOFIA will be opened for submission of EoIs on July 18, 2012. Updates of the EoIs may be submitted online until the Call submission deadline. Only the most recent version shall be considered for the evaluation procedure (including eligibility check).
2. Latest Information
3. Information Package
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC