FP7-SSH-2013 - Collaborative projects (Large-scale integrated research projects)
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
Flash information on the results of the FP7-SSH-2013/1 call was uploaded on 5 July 2013 and is available under "Additional Documents"
The submission session is now available for: CP-IP
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call fiche en
- Work Programme 2013 - Socio-economic sciences and Humanities en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Collaborative projects (CP) en
- Guide for Applicants - Collaborative Projects (CP-IP) Annexes en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Introduction en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Annexes en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- New societal challenges for the European Union. New challenges for social sciences and humanities en
- Flash information on the results of the FP7-SSH-2013/1 evaluation en
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Communicating research for evidence-based policymaking. - A practical guide for researchers in socio-economic sciences and humanities en
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC