FP7-SSH-2012 - Collaborative projects (Large scale integrated research projects)
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
Following the technical issues we experienced on 02 February 2012 the deadline of this call is extended until 03 February 2012 at 17:00:00 Brussels local time.
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call Fiche en
- Work Programme 2012 - Socio-economic sciences and Humanities (SSH) en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Collaborative projects (CP) en
- Guide for Applicants - Collaborative projects (CP-IP) en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Cooperation Work Programme 2012 - General Introduction en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2012 - General Annexes en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Flash info - results of 2012 evaluation en
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Guide "Communicating research for evidence-based policymaking" en
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Booklet on how to prepare proposals for "challenges" en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- Information on the Societal Challenges ec.europa.eu/research/social-sciences/societal-challenges_en.html
- View and print relevant National Contact Points
- To ensure compliance with ethical issues, further information is available on http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular http://ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service page.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses to make the most of the European marketplace.
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC.