Space Call 6
1. Additional information
Please carefully read the Information Package and Addtional Documents, in particular the Call Fiche including the eligibility criteria and the Common Part and Annexes of the Guide for Applicants.
Do not wait until the last moment before submitting your proposal! Call deadlines are absolutely firm and are strictly enforced.
2. Latest Information
The Flash information on the results of the FP7-SPACE-2013-1 call for proposals is available under the heading 'Additional documents'. The Quick Information Letters with the Evaluation Summary Reports (ESRs) have been sent to all applicants on the 1st of March 2013.
The central evaluation of the eligible proposals submitted in the Space 2013 Call has been finished on the 15th of February 2013. A final quality check of the Evaluation Summary Reports (ESRs) is ongoing. Early March, the initial information letters on the ESRs is expected to be sent to the applicants.
The 2013 Call has been closed on 21 November 2012 – 17:00:00h. The evaluations have started on the 17th December 2012 and will finish by the end of February 2013.
300 proposals have been submitted (final status after submission deadline, but before eligibility checks):
- Activity 9.1.- Space-based applications at the service of European Society: 89 proposals
- Activity 9.2. - Strengthening the foundations of Space science and technology: 144 proposals
- Activity 9.3 - Cross-cutting activities: 67 proposals
FP7-SPACE-2013-1 INFO DAY: On the 10th of September 2012, an information session has been recorded in Brussels on the different topics of the Space Workprogramme 2013. The presentations of REA and DG ENTR can be followed online at following website: http://webcast.ec.europa.eu/eutv/portal/space_100912
The slides of the presentations can be downloaded and are accessible at this webpage under 'Additional Documents'.
The submission session is now available for: SPA.2013.1.1-01, SPA.2013.1.1-02, SPA.2013.1.1-03, SPA.2013.1.1-04, SPA.2013.1.1-05, SPA.2013.1.1-06, SPA.2013.1.1-07, SPA.2013.1.2-01, SPA.2013.2.1-01, SPA.2013.2.1-02, SPA.2013.2.2-01, SPA.2013.2.3-01, SPA.2013.2.3-02, SPA.2013.3.1-01, SPA.2013.3.2-01
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- FP7-SPACE-2013-1 Call Fiche en
- Work Programme 2013 - Space en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Collaborative projects (CP) en
- Guide for Applicants (Annexes to Call FP7-SPACE-2013-1) - Collaborative projects (CP) en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Introduction en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Annexes en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Flash information on the results of the FP7-SPACE-2013-1 call for proposals en
- FP7-SPACE-2013-1 INFO DAY: General introduction, further info and planning en
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- FP7-SPACE-2013-1 INFO DAY: WP2013 Introduction and Activity 9.1 en
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- FP7-SPACE-2013-1 INFO DAY: WP2013 Activity 9.2 en
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- FP7-SPACE-2013-1 INFO DAY: WP2013 Activity 9.3, timeline and closure en
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Additional information on topic SPA.2013.1.1-06: Template Service Level Agreement en
- Additional information on topic SPA.2013.1.1-06: Data Warehouse Requirements Document v1.8 en
- Additional information on topic SPA.2013.2.2-01: European_Non-Dependence_List_2012-2013 en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC
- Contact eFP7 Service Desk: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/page/contactus
- FP7-SPACE-2013-1 Call specific help: you can send call-specific questions to email@example.com up to TWO WEEKS before the call deadline.
- FP7-SPACE-2013-1 INFO DAY: Online recording of the presentation of the Space Workprogramme 2013 (Brussels, 10th of September 2012). See: http://webcast.ec.europa.eu/eutv/portal/space_100912