Space Call 3
1. Additional information
12th November 2009:
Due to a technical error, proposals could not be submitted in the following funding schemes:
SPA.2010.2.1-03 Exploitation of space science and exploration data (CSA-CA)
SPA.2010.2.1-03 Exploitation of space science and exploration data (CSA-SA)
This problem has now been solved, the submission of such proposals is now possible. In addition, the possibility to submit proposals in funding schemes not supported by the Work Programme has been removed.
The presentations from the International Information Day & Brokerage Event for the 3rd Space Call in FP7 (held in Warsaw, Poland, on 16th September 2009) are available at http://www.kpk.gov.pl/en/hr/zapisy/en/499.html.
Notice to applicants
1. Method of calculating indirect costs: The Commission has decided to extend the possibility of using the specific flat rate of 60% for indirect costs, (applicable under certain conditions to non-profit bodies, secondary and higher education establishments, research organisations and SMEs) for the entire duration of FP7. The cut-off date for this rate (1/1/2010), mentioned in annex 3 to the Guide for applicants, is therefore no longer applicable.
2. Audits of ongoing projects: The following paragraph should be inserted at the end of chapter 5 of the Guide for Applicants ("What happens next"):
Applicants are reminded that the Commission's Research DGs have adopted a new and reinforced audit strategy aimed at detecting and correcting errors in cost claims submitted in projects on the basis of professional auditing standards. As a result the number of audits and participants audited will increase significantly and the Commission's services will assure appropriate mutual exchange of information within its relevant internal departments in order to fully coordinate any corrective actions to be taken in a consistent way. More information can be found here:
2. Latest Information
Summary results from the evaluation is now available for this call.
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call Fiche en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2010 - General Introduction en
- Work Programme 2010 - Space en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2010 - General Annexes en
- Guide for Applicants (Collaborative projects - CP) en
- Guide for Applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Coordinating - CSACA) en
- Guide for Applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Supporting - CSASA) en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Please see Flash information on the Evaluation Results en
- Council decision concerning the Specific Programmes cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- SPACE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS - Consolidated activity plan for SSA, GSTP and FP7 en
- EUROPEAN NON-DEPENDENCE ON CRITICAL SPACE TECHNOLOGIES: EC-ESA-EDA LIST OF URGENT ACTIONS FOR 2009, EC-ESA-EDA Joint Task Force en
- GMES Service Level Agreement (SLA) en
- Information on specifications needed from Downstream services to access EO data (with annex 1, 2 and 3) en
- Summary description of GMES products and services en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support