Marie Curie Initial Training Networks (ITN)
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
The general part of the Guide for Applicants has been updated (On page 5, the link to the IPR helpdesk has been updated).
Note that the specific part of the Guide for Applicants was also updated last 30/07/2012. On page 69, the text in red at the top of the page has been corrected (to indicate "32 pages" instead of 30 pages) so as to reflect the increased page limit for Part B of the proposal under the 2013 call.
The submission session is now available for: MC-ITN
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call Fiche ITN 2013 en
- Work Programme 2013 - People en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Guide for Applicants (specific part) ITN 2013 en
- Corrigendum nr 1 - Guide for Applicants (Specific) page 69 en
- Guide for Applicants (general part) ITN 2013 en
- Guide for Applicants (ethics) ITN 2013 en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning People Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- ITN 2013 self evaluation form en
- ITN 2013 - Flash Information en
- ITN 2013 - Indicative Funding Decision en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC