Marie Curie Initial Training Networks 2012 (ITN)
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
For the purposes of the 2012 Work Programme the Republic of Moldova is an Associated Country.
The keywords library has been updated in the form A1. Applicants are strongly encouraged to choose at least one keyword from this library.
Tip: as the keyword box is limited in size (200 characters), you may wish to reduce the length of the selected keywords to their code only. Example: in the keywords box, you can keep "G101" instead of "G101 Computer architecture".
After some errors were detected in the Guide for Applicants, please note that a corrigendum has been published, as well as an updated version of the Guide for Applicants, reflecting these changes.
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Work Programme 2012 - People en
- Call Fiche en
- Guide for Applicants - Common Part en
- Guide for Applicants - Ethics en
- Guide for Applicants - Call Specific - Corrigendum 06/09/2011 en
- Guide for Applicants - Call Specific - Updated Version 06/09/2011 en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning People Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- ITN 2012 - Self-Evaluation Form en
- ITN 2012 - Flash information en
- ITN 2012 - Indicative Funding Decision en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View and print relevant National Contact Points
- To ensure compliance with ethical issues, further information is available on http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular http://ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries
- Please first check whether your question was already answered on the Marie Curie Actions FAQ page http://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/faq_en.cfm
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service page.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses to make the most of the European marketplace.
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC.