MARIE CURIE INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA PARTNERSHIPS AND PATHWAYS (IAPP)
1. Additional information
The keywords library has been updated in the form A1. Applicants are strongly encouraged to choose at least one keyword from this library.
Tip: as the keyword box is limited in size (200 characters), you may reduce the length of the selected keywords to their code only. Example: in the keywords box, you can keep "G101" instead of "G101 Computer architecture".
2. Latest Information
For the purposes of the 2012 Work Programme the Republic of Moldova is an Associated Country.
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information Package
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning People Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- IAPP 2012 - Self - Evaluation form en
- IAPP 2012 - Flash information en
- IAPP 2012 - Indicative Funding Decision en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- To find out if your organisation corresponds to the definition of an SME you can use the on-line tool at http://ec.europa.eu/research/sme-techweb/index_en.cfm.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service page.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses to make the most of the European marketplace.
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC.