Call N° 12 - FP7-INFRASTRUCTURES-2013-2
1. Additional information
The release of the Q&A document was published on 14 November 2013 and is now available in the additional documents section (below)”
2. Latest Information
The release of the Q&A document for FP7-INFRASTRUCTURES-2013-2 was published on 14 November 2013 and is now available in the additional documents section”
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call Fiche en
- Work Programme 2013 - Research Infrastructures (Revision) en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Supporting actions (CSASA) en
- Guide for Applicants (Specific part) - Supporting actions (CSASA) en
- Contact Persons en
- Capacities Work Programme 2013 - General Introduction en
- Capacities Work Programme 2013 - General Annexes en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Questions & Answers en
- Council decision concerning Capacities Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC