ICT call 11
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
Important mote for proposers to ICT Call 11, Objective 3.1 Nanoelectronics:
Clarification concerning the text in the work program.
The text "16 nm and below" in the first target outcome: a) Integration of advanced nano-electronics devices and technologies (16nm and below) only applies to the first bullet (New solutions to boost performance in More Moore. This includes Ge, III-V compound semiconductors, graphene, CNT or nanowires).
Please note that the Administrative Forms (Proposal Part A) for CSA-CA, CSA-SA and CSA-CA-INFSO-FET funding schemes have been adapted in the submission system in order to ensure that the indirect costs are limited to the 7% of direct costs excluding subcontracting, regardless of the indirect cost calculation method selected.
The submission session is now available for: ICT-2013.3.1, ICT-2013.3.2, ICT-2013.4.2, ICT-2013.6.1, ICT-2013.6.3, ICT-2013.8.2, ICT-2013.9.9, ICT-2013.1.1, ICT-2013.11.2
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call Fiche en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Introduction en
- Work Programme 2013 - Information and Communication Technologies en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Annexes en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects: Large-scale integrating projects - IP) en
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects - Small and Medium-scale focused Research Projects - STREP) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Coordinating - CSACA, including ERANET+ actions) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Supporting - CSASA) en
- Guide for applicants (Combination of Collaborative project and Coordination and support action - CP-CSA) en
- Guide for applicants FET Flagships only (Coordination actions - CA, ERANET) en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Pre-proposal check form en
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Evaluation forms en
- Handbook on the evaluation and selection of proposals en
- European Commission Contact Persons en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- The ICT Proposers' Day 2012 (26-27 September) is aimed at networking in view of participating to this call. The event website offers networking facilities to exchange project ideas and partner profiles online.
- Ideal-IST partner search facility
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC