ICT Call 9
1. Additional information
Please note that this call uses the new Participant Portal Submission Service for submission of all funding scheme proposals and not the EPSS.
2. Latest Information
Please note: due to essential maintenance, the FP7-ICT-2011-9 call submission service will not be available on Monday 2nd April between 17:00 and 20:00CET
ERA-NET Plus funding scheme is now available.
Please note that registration for ERA-NET Plus funding scheme is not available yet.
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Cooperation Work Programme 2011 - General Introduction en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2011 - General Annexes en
- Call Fiche en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Updated Work Programme 2011 and Work Programme 2012- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) en
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects: Large-scale integrating projects - IP) en
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects - Small and Medium-scale focused Research Projects - STREP) en
- Guide for applicants (Networks of Excellence - NoE) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Coordinating - CSACA) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Supporting - CSASA) en
- Guide for applicants FET Proactive only (Collaborative projects: large scale integrating projects - IP) en
- Guide for applicants FET Proactive only (Collaborative projects: small and medium scale focused research projects - STREP) en
- Guide for applicants FET proactive only (Coordination actions - CA and ERA-NET Plus actions) en
- Guide for applicants FET Proactive only (Support actions - SA) en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) en
- Pre-proposal check form en
- European Commission Contact Persons en
- Handbook on the evaluation and selection of proposals en
- Specific arrangements for this call en
- Obtaining a Participant Identification Code and an ECAS Password en
- Participant Portal Submission Service - User Manual en
- Evaluation forms en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Pointsfor further help.
- Ideal-IST partner search facility
null;- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC