FET Open scheme
26-05-2009 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
22-09-2009 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
26-01-2010 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
06-07-2010 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
1. Additional information
Additional funding is expected to be added to this call from the 2010 budget
Information for the submission of Short Proposals only: Short proposals should only be submitted once they are final. Once they are submitted, short proposals will be made available without delay to the relevant EC Services to start their evaluation.
2. Latest Information
- the end of Batch_10 has been extended up to August 3rd, 2010 and
- the beginning of Batch_11 has been set accordingly to August 4th, 2010.
Starting from August 4th, 2010, short project proposals have to be submitted according to the new work programme for 2011-2012, in the corresponding call FP7-ICT-2011-C.
The revised Work Programme 2010 - Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) is now available
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call fiche en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2010 - General Introduction en
- Work Programme 2010 - Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2010 - General Annexes en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination Actions - CA) en
- Guide for applicants (Support Actions - SA) en
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects - Small and Medium-scale focused Research Projects - STREP) en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Handbook on evaluation and selection of proposals en
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Council decision concerning the Specific Programmes cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View and print relevant National Contact Points.
- To ensure compliance with ethical issues, further information is available on http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
- Any questions concerning this Call may be sent to the European Commission's Research Enquiry Service or to the infodesk for this area, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ideal-IST partner search facility.
- Look into the ICT Research & Technology offers and demands (ICT Proposers' Day 2009 - networking continues online)