Nuclear Fission, Safety and Radiation Protection
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
Flash info - results of 2013 evaluations
The Flash Information note on the results of the FP7-Fission-2013 call evaluation is available on this page under "Additional Documents".
The submission session is now available for: CP, CP-CSA, CSA-CA, CSA-SA
3. Information Package
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Flash info - results of 2013 evaluations en
- Council Decision concerning the Framework Programme of the Euratom 2012-2013 en
- Council decision concerning Euratom Specific Programme 2007-2011 cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to Euratom 2012-2013 en
- Council decision concerning the FP7 Euratom (2007 to 2011) en
- Council decision concerning Euratom Specific Programme 2012-2013 en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC