ERA-NET Call 2012
1. Additional information
A Pre-Proposal Check (PPC) service is available (see form in Additional documents) to those wishing to submit an ERA-NET/ERA-NET Plus action under the FP7 joint call. This service allows a proposer to check on the appropriateness of their proposed action and the eligibility of the proposal consortium.
Please note that the pre-proposal check service, for the cut-off date of 28 February 2012, will remain open until 27 January 2012.
2. Latest Information
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Cooperation Work Programme 2012 - General Introduction en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2012 - General Annexes en
- Work Programme 2012 - Health en
- Work Programme 2012 - Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology (KBBE) en
- Work Programme 2012 - Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and new Production Technologies (NMP) en
- Work Programme 2012 - Transport (including Aeronautics) en
- Work Programme 2012 - Energy en
- Work Programme 2012 - Socio-economic sciences and Humanities (SSH) en
- Call Fiche en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Coordination actions (CSACA) en
- Guide for Applicants Annexes (Coordination and Support Action: Coordinating - CSACA) en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Supporting actions (CSASA) en
- Guide for Applicants Annexes (Coordination and Support Action: Supporting - CSASA) en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Pre-proposal check form en
- Provisions for the preparation of ERA-NET actions and their practical implementation en
- Provisions for the preparation of ERA-NET Plus actions and their practical implementation en
- Council Conclusions on 'Joint Programming of Research in Europe' en
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View and print relevant National Contact Points
- To ensure compliance with ethical issues, further information is available on http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ethics_en.html
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular http://ec.europa.eu/research/enquiries
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service page.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses to make the most of the European marketplace.
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC.