ENVIRONMENT 2013-WATER INNO&DEMO
1. Additional information
InfoDay on FP7 Environment Research in the specific field of water innovation demonstration projects
On January 15th 2013 the European Commission (Research & Innovation DG - Directorate Environment) organised an InfoDay on the Call FP7-ENV-2013-WATER-INNO-DEMO of the 2013 Work Programme. The presentations, FAQs and list of registered participants for this event can be accessed through the "Supporting documents" link in the InfoDay's permalink: http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/index_en.cfm?pg=events&eventcode=D612A843-E48A-BF72-66C9C808823CAAA7
The "Catalogue of EU funded projects in Environmental research (2007-2012)" includes all projects which have been selected so far under the Environment (including climate change) theme of FP7’s Specific Programme "Cooperation". An electronic version is available at:http://ec.europa.eu/research/environment/index_en.cfm?pg=publications
2. Latest Information
The submission session is now available for: ENV.2013.WATER INNO&DEMO-1, ENV.2013.WATER INNO&DEMO-2
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Call fiche FP7-ENV-2013-WATER-INNO-DEMO en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Introduction en
- Work Programme 2013 - Environment (including Climate Change) en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Annexes en
- Guide for applicants (Call specific annexes) Coordinating actions - CSACA en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Coordinating actions (CSACA) en
- Guide for applicants (Call specific annexes) Collaborative projects - CP en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Collaborative projects (CP) en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC