Support to trans-national networks of incubators for social innovation
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
Flash information on the results of a call for proposals
Call identifier: FP7-CDRP-2013-INCUBATORS
Call title: Support to transnational networks of incubators for social innovation
Published: 10 July 2012
Deadline: 07 November 2012
Budget available (as announced in the work programme): EUR 2000000
The Commission, assisted by independent experts, has now completed the evaluation of proposals submitted to the above call. The names of all the experts used in relation to this theme will be published on CORDIS, on an annual basis.
The results of the evaluation by experts are summarised below: [possibly broken down into areas, where a separate budget is indicated in the work programme]
Number of proposals submitted[*]: 14
Number of ineligible proposals: 0
Number of proposals receiving an evaluation score above the applicable threshold: 09
Total budget requested from these above-threshold proposals: EUR 8968680
[*This figure includes any proposals transferred from and/or to one or more other calls]
Applicants have been informed of the evaluation scores and comments relating to their own proposals.
The number of proposals that the Commission can finally fund depends on the available budget, the outcome of negotiations, and the completion of the formal procedures.
It is expected that the first grant agreements with successful applicants will be concluded by June 2013.
Information on the selected projects will be published on CORDIS once grant agreements have been established.
Please contact the central enquiry service if you have any questions about this call, or indeed on any other matter relating to the Seventh Framework Programme:
Clara de la Torre
The submission session is now available for: FP7-CDRP-2013-INCUBATORS
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Capacities Work Programme 2013 - General Introduction en
- Call fiche en
- Work Programme 2013 - Support for the coherent development of research policies en
- Guide for applicants (specific to call) en
- Capacities Work Programme 2013 - General Annexes en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Coordinating actions (CSACA) en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning Capacities Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC