1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
A new version of the Guides for Applicants have been published in the Information Package section.
A Frequently Asked Questions document for the Objective 1.8 (CP-CSA) has been published in the Additional Documents section.
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Annexes en
- Call Fiche en
- Cooperation Work Programme 2013 - General Introduction en
- Work Programme 2013 - Information and Communication Technologies en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Guide for applicants (Collaborative projects: Large-scale integrating projects - IP) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Coordinating - CSA-CA) en
- Guide for applicants (Coordination and Support Action: Supporting - CSA-SA) en
- Guide for applicants (Combination of Collaborative project and Coordination and support action - CP-CSA) en
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Frequently Asked Questions - Objective 1.8 - CP-CSA en
- Council decision concerning Cooperation Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Pre-proposal check form en
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures (the specific arrangements for each call are described in the relevant Guide for Applicants) bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
- Handbook on the evaluation and selection of proposals en
- Evaluation forms en
- European Commission Contact Persons en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Ideal-IST partner search facility
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC