FCH JU Call for Proposals 2013 Part II
1. Additional information
Notice on Proposal Submission System (forms of application):
The system is now available for submission.
Due to transition period to Horizon 2020 system, the on-line application/forms are limited in terms of partners' budget information requirement (Part A of the proposal). Please use instead the budget templates provided in the Part B of the proposal (WORD document template).
We apologize for any inconvenience this might create to you. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Latest Information
The submission session is now available for: JTI-CP-FCH, JTI-CSA-FCH
The submission session is now available for: JTI-CP-FCH, JTI-CSA-FCH, JTI-CP-FCH, JTI-CP-FCH
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) No 1183/2011 amending the Council Regulation which set-up the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking en
- COUNCIL REGULATION (EC) No 521/2008 setting up the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking en
- FCH JU Rules for submission of proposals, and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures en
- JTIs brochure en
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- European Industry Grouping for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen, NEW-IG ( http://www.fchindustry-jti.eu)
- European Research Grouping for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen, N-ERGHY (http://www.nerghy.eu)
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC