FCH JU Call for Proposals 2012 Part 1
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information Package
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council Regulation of 14 November 2011 amending Regulation setting up the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking en
- Council Regulation of 30 May 2008 setting up the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking en
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Joint Technology Initiatives brochure en
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- FCH JU Programme Office ( http://www.fch-ju.eu )
- European Industry Grouping for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen, NEW-IG ( http://www.fchindustry-jti.eu )
- European Research Grouping for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen, N-ERGHY (http://www.nerghy.eu )
- View or contact relevant National Contact Pointsfor further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC