Call for proposals for ERC Advanced Grant
1. Additional information
Please note that the call 'ERC-2013-ADG' consists of one call with a single deadline applying to the three domains:
• Physical Sciences & Engineering (Panels: PE1 – PE10),
• Life Sciences (Panels: LS1 – LS9),
• Social Sciences & Humanities (Panels: SH1 – SH6).
The deadline for all domains of this call is 22 November 2012, 17:00:00 (Brussels local time).
The budget indicated above is the total budget covering all domains.
2. Latest Information
Financial guidelines and grant agreement clauses are currently being revised in line with the new Financial Regulation applicable as for 1 January 2013. These new guidelines and clauses will be made available in due time.
The revision of this ERC-2013-ADG-Guide for Applicants (July 2012) only affects the layout and not the content in any manner.
The submission session is now available for: ERC-AG
3. Information Package
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
- Council decision concerning Ideas Specific Programme cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- ERC Rules for submission of proposals and the related evaluation, selection and award procedures for indirect actions under the Ideas Specific Programme of the Seventh Framework Programme (2007-2013) en fr
- European Parliament and the Council decision of 18 December 2006 concerning the FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
- Regulation laying down the rules for the participation to FP7 EC (2007-2013) cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt sk sl sv
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Points for further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at email@example.com (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC