ENIAC Call 7 - 2012
1. Additional information
2. Latest Information
EPSS is now available for this call for proposals
3. Information PackageDownload all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)
- Template for Part B_Excel Call 2012-2 en
- Template for Part B_Text Call 2012-2 en
- Eligibility criteria Call 2012-2 en
- Tool Guide for Applicants 2012-2 en
- Annual Work Programme 2012 en
- Guide for Applicants 2012-2 en
- Evaluation and selection procedures related to Calls for proposals en
- Guide for Applicants (Common part) - Named beneficiaries model en
- FP7 Factsheets bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
- View or contact relevant National Contact Pointsfor further help.
- Enquiry service: Ask your questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular from the Research Enquiry Service.
- The European IPR Helpdesk assists beneficiaries on intellectual property issues.
- A partner search is offered on CORDIS Partners Service
- Do you know how to tackle standardization in your future project proposal? Contact CEN and CENELEC, the European Standards Organisations to receive tailor-made help at firstname.lastname@example.org (CEN-CENELEC Research Helpdesk) or visit the websites of CEN and CENELEC