China IPR SME Helpdesk
1. Additional information
This call aims to provide support services to assist EU SMEs to both protect and enforce their intellectual property rights in or relating to China. The target audience is both European SMEs in the EU and those already present in or investing in or otherwise doing business in China.
The specific objectives are:
- Providing EU SMEs with first line advice services,
- Developing and providing state-of-the-art materials for legal background support for EU SMEs.
- Providing trainers and state-of-the-art training materials
- Report on the latest IPR developments and available support for enforcement.
- Providing the contents of a multi-lingual web portal for IPR protection in China, focusing on how to protect IPR in typical business situations.
- Monitor selected IPR cases and follow IP policy affecting SMEs
- Presence at trade fairs or ‘partenariat’ events
- Providing basic support for initial contacts with local law enforcement agencies
This list of support services is not exhaustive.
2. Latest Information
The submission session is now available for: CIP-EIP-GEN
The link to the electronic submission will be available later.
3. Information Package
4. Additional Documents
Key documents required for the preparation of your proposal
5. Electronic Proposal Submission
No submission system is open for this call.
6. Get Support
For content related questions please address to ENTR-CFP-13-CHINA-HPD@ec.europa.eu
For IT related questions please address to DIGIT-EFP7-SEP-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu
Please note that additional information could be posted during the publication stage of this call for proposals - we encourage you to visit the page regularly.