TOPIC : CONS-JA-Joint Action
|Publication date:||25 April 2017|
|Types of action:||CONS-JA Joint Action|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 12 June 2017||Deadline:||19 December 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The joint actions may cover one or more of the following aspects of administrative cross-border co-operation activities related to strengthen cross-border enforcement capacities in the Member States (EFTA/EEA countries):
- Preparing action for the modernisation of the functioning of the CPC regulation and notably improvements of the efficiency of the network when it comes to alert gathering and sharing of enforcement plans and prioritisation, work with representatives of various stakeholders groups such as other concerned authorities, trade and consumer associations;
- Tackling effectively infringements in e-commerce, more investment in e-enforcement capacities in the Member States is needed (such as for internet investigation laboratories).
In particular, it should cover one or several of the following activities:
- Collection and analysis of information;
- Cooperation or training workshops for different authorities and stakeholders ;
- Legal analysis and assistance;
- Consultancy support and investment in hard and software for internet investigations; and operational expenditure to support coordinated surveillance;
- Enforcement actions (including test-purchases).
Topic conditions and documents
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: Described in section 6 of the Call document.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: Described in sections 5 and 6 of the Call document.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: Described in sections 8 and 9 of the Call document.
3.2 For submission and evaluation process, see Guide for applicants – joint actions
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: Described in section 3 of the Call document.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms:
Joint Action (CONS-JA):
Multi-beneficiary Model Grant Agreement
Mono-beneficiary Model Grant Agreement
- Additional provisions:
Please perform a financial viability self-check, using the PP tool of the financial viability self-check.
- Additional documents:
Consumer Programme Decision
Annual work programme
EU Financial regulation
To access the Electronic Submission Service of the topic, please select the type of action that is most relevant to your proposal from the list below and click on the 'Start Submission' button. You will then be asked to confirm your choice of the type of action and topic, as these cannot be changed in the submission system. Upon confirmation you will be linked to the correct entry point.
To access existing draft proposals for this topic, please login to the Participant Portal and select the My Proposals page of the My Area section.
|Type of Action||Joint Action [CONS-JA]|
|Topic||CONS-JA-Joint Action - CONS-CPC-JA-2017|
|Guidance on proposal submission:||H2020 online manual|
Contact CHAFEA Consumer Programme helpdesk for further assistance related to the Programme, the topics, call and the content of proposals at CHAFEA-CP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the Consumer Programme rules. Some aspects of the Consumer Programme are different to the provisions of the H2020 programmes.