TOPIC : Innovation procurement brokers
|Publication date:||20 September 2017|
|Types of action:||COSME-GA Grant agreement|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 26 September 2017||Deadline:||04 January 2018 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Topic DescriptionSpecific Challenge:
This call aims to
- help innovative SMEs and start-ups grow and develop by allowing them to address public demands through the use of public procurement;
- create adequate links between government, research institutions and the private sector by adding the buying potential of large buyers or other aggregators of public procurement to the mix. This should open up opportunities to participating SMEs and start-ups to develop new products, services and to grow or scale up their operations;
- contribute to the creation of an innovation-friendly business environment and the overall competitiveness of the European economy.
Topic conditions and documents
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding:
List of eligible countries
See also section 6 of the Call document. .
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: Described in sections 6 and 7 of the Call document.
3.1. Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: Described in sections 8 and 9 of the Call document.
3.2. For submission and evaluation process, see the Guide for applicants.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 3 of the Call document.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
COSME Grant Agreement (COS-GA):
Model Grant Agreement - Multi-Beneficiary
- Additional documents:
COSME Work Programme 2017
COSME legal basis
LEARs, Account Administrators or self-registrants can publish partner requests for open and forthcoming topics after logging into the Participant Portal.
To access the Electronic Submission Service of the topic, please select the type of action that is most relevant to your proposal from the list below and click on the 'Start Submission' button. You will then be asked to confirm your choice of the type of action and topic, as these cannot be changed in the submission system. Upon confirmation you will be linked to the correct entry point.
To access existing draft proposals for this topic, please login to the Participant Portal and select the My Proposals page of the My Area section.
|Type of Action||Grant agreement [COSME-GA]|
|Topic||Innovation procurement brokers - COS-LINKPP-IPB-2017|
|Guidance on proposal submission:||H2020 online manual|
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the COSME rules. Some aspects of COSME are different to the provisions of the H2020 programmes.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
DG GROWTH website.
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme website.