TOPIC : ERASMUS 4 YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS 2016-2021
|Publication date:||15 January 2016|
|Types of action:||COSME-FPA Framework Partnership Agreement|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 16 February 2016||Deadline:||05 April 2016 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The objectives of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs mobility scheme are:
- Helping new entrepreneurs acquire and build managerial skills and further develop their
business plan/activity by learning from experienced entrepreneurs;
- Learning on the job by the new entrepreneurs by working with the host entrepreneur on
concrete business projects;
- Supporting the host entrepreneur in researching, developing and testing or piloting new
business concepts, products or services by the new entrepreneur's bringing in fresh ideas from
another environment (in national, academic, market etc. terms);
- Raising entrepreneurs' awareness for the benefits from going international and, in particular,
from exploiting the potential of the Single European Market by getting hands-on know-how
about other national markets within the EU;
- Intensifying the networking and business relationship between entrepreneurs from different
participating countries, especially laying the ground for further internationalisation of SMEs'
businesses and for further spreading of innovative methods or products in the Single European
The initiative expects to have achieved the following results by January 2019:
- Circa 2400 exchanges matched;
- Circa 5500 entrepreneurs registered;
- Circa 120 Intermediary Organisations involved in the implementation of the programme;
- At least 28 countries covered;
- Rate of successful exchanges above 90%.
Topic conditions and documents
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: Described in sections 6 and 5 of the Call document.
Note in particular the criterion "Eligible consortia".
Evaluation criteria, scoring and threshold: Described in sections 8 and 9 of the Call document.
4. Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template. The Implementation Strategy template specifies the page limit per section.
5. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 3 of the Call document.
6. Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
COSME Framework Partnership Agreement (COS-FPA):
Model Grant Agreement - Multi-Beneficiary (available shortly on call website)
No submission system is open for this topic.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the COSME rules. Some aspects of COSME are different to the provisions of the H2020 programmes.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services help you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
DG GROWTH website.
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme website.