TOPIC : Pilot project — Severe mental disorders and the risk of violence: pathways through care and effective treatment strategies
|Publication date:||27 October 2016|
|Types of action:||HP-PJ Project|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 27 October 2016||Deadline:||31 January 2017 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
Topic conditions and documents
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: Described in section 6 of the Call document.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: Described in sections 5 and 6 of the Call document.
3.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: Described in sections 8 and 9 of the Call document.
3.2 For submission and evaluation process, see Guide for applicants – project grants
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: Described in section 3 of the Call document.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms:
Standard proposal template
Multi-beneficiary Model Grant Agreement
Mono-beneficiary Model Grant Agreement
- Additional provisions:
Please perform a financial viability self-check, using the PP tool of the financial viability self-check.
- Additional documents:
Health Programme Decision
Financing Decision. Annex.
EU Financial regulation
No submission system is open for this topic.
Contact Helpdesk for further assistance related to the Programme, the topics, call and the content of proposals at SANTE-PP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the 3rd Health Programme rules. Some aspects of the 3rd Health Programme are different to the provisions of the H2020 programmes.