TOPIC : Supporting Member States voluntary cooperation in the area of pricing through the Euripid Collaboration
|Publication date:||25 January 2018|
|Types of action:||HP-PJ Project|
|DeadlineModel: Opening date:||single-stage 25 January 2018||Deadline:||26 April 2018 17:00:00|
|Time Zone : (Brussels time)|
The overall aim of this action is to support voluntary cooperation between Member States through the establishment and maintenance of a cooperative tool to exchange information on national policies in the area of pricing of medicinal products.
The grant will contribute to further establishing the Euripid database as an effective voluntary cooperation between Member States aiming at increasing capacity within pricing and reimbursement authorities with a view to ensure that health systems can perform better in the area of pharmaceutical expenditure and on pharmaceutical policies in generalThis action seeks to continue supporting the establishment and appropriate use of the data set on medicinal product prices (EURIPID) and on training and technical support to users of the database (helpdesk).
This action also aims at supporting further the activities necessary for the functioning of the database and the webpage:
- maintaining an adequate level of the IT and web-page security and performing regular assesments of the security posture
- validating in close cooperation with the Member States the quality of the price data that the authorities submit to the database.
- standardizing the data and price information according to the agreed methodology and international guidelines.
- ensure that the prices collected are pertinent in terms of pharmaceutical specialties and manage the interoperability with other EU databases
- collecting actual and relevant price and reimbursement information and producing technical reports for the users in view to maximise the usefulness of the data base.
The action will also support the preparation and dissemination of regular newsletters to the users (on the project news but also on all major developments in the field of pricing and reimbursment at local, regional, national, EU and international level).
Topic conditions and documents
1. Eligible countries: described in section 6 of the Call document.
2. Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in sections 5 and 6 of the Call document.
Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
4. Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 3 of the Call document.
5. Proposal templates and model grant agreements (MGA):
6. Additional requirements:
Please perform a financial viability self-check, using the PP tool of the financial viability self-check.
Members of consortium are required to conclude a consortium agreement, in principle prior to the signature of the grant agreement.
7. Additional documents:
Health Programme Decision
LEARs, Account Administrators or self-registrants can publish partner requests for open and forthcoming topics after logging into the Participant Portal.
To access the Electronic Submission Service of the topic, please select the type of action that is most relevant to your proposal from the list below and click on the 'Start Submission' button. You will then be asked to confirm your choice of the type of action and topic, as these cannot be changed in the submission system. Upon confirmation you will be linked to the correct entry point.
To access existing draft proposals for this topic, please login to the Participant Portal and select the My Proposals page of the My Area section.
|Type of Action||Project [HP-PJ]|
|Topic||Supporting Member States voluntary cooperation in the area of pricing through the Euripid Collaboration - PJ-02-2018|
|Guidance on proposal submission:||H2020 online manual|
Please use as first and major reference the Guide for applicants – project grants.
Contact CHAFEA Health Programme helpdesk for further assistance related to the Programme, the topics, call and the content of proposals at CHAFEA-HP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
Participant Portal FAQ – Submission of proposals.
IT Helpdesk – contact the IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
H2020 Online Manual - Please use the manual with caution and only for the Participant Portal tools guidance, i.e. Submission service and Beneficiary register, because it is H2020 specific and does not cover the 3rd Health Programme rules. Some aspects of the 3rd Health Programme are different to the provisions of the H2020 programmes.