Before submitting the periodic report, the coordinator should review the report and ensure it is complete and accurate:
- reviewing each financial statements of the other beneficiaries: have they been completed? Are they in line with the efforts performed by the beneficiaries (reported in the project management and use of resources report - see below) ?
- make sure that beneficiaries have uploaded their CFS when needed
- make sure beneficiaries have signed their form Cs
- a publishable summary
- the projects objectives, progress and achievements and a list of deliverables for the period
- the project management and the use of resources
The WEB tool will alert the coordinator of any missing form, document or error, and ask the coordinator to cancel or confirm the submission. It is the responsibility of the coordinator to make the decision whether or not to submit the periodic report. The submitted periodic report is the basis on which the Commission will calculate and execute the payment. Therefore missing information or errors may result in lower payment.
The submission of the periodic report ends the session and starts the payment clock.
After the submission by the coordinator, the PO reviews the Periodic Reports and may decide to reject the submission and ask for modifications or additional information.