Getting access to the electronic exchange system (My Area)
My Area is a personalised section of the Funding & Tenders Portal where you can manage your EU research and innovation proposals and grants.
- In My Area you can:
- get access to non-public information on proposals, grants, organisations etc.
- sign grant agreements and contracts
- submit scientific and financial reporting to the Commission
- update your organisation data
- communicate with the Commission about your grant applications and/or ongoing grants
- Access is restricted to persons who have:
- Individual users:
For security reasons, your access to personalised services on the Funding & Tenders Portal is based on:
- EU Login account - unique identifier for individuals. All you need to open an EU Login account is your work e-mail address.
- Roles & access rights (Identity and Access Management - IAM)
- PIC number - unique identifier for organisations. This 9-digit number is received after you register your organisation in the Participant Register.