Aim of the grant preparation
- gather legal, administrative and financial information from you as a prospective beneficiary (project participant) and any third parties linked to you
- make sure the Description of the Action (DoA, Annex 1 to the grant agreement) and the Estimated budget for the action (Annex 2) match the proposal, any relevant information in the invitation to prepare the grant agreement, and, if applicable, the ethics review report, and the security scrutiny report
- establish the key points of the grant agreement (when the project starts, reporting periods, amount of pre-financing, need for consortium agreement, and, if applicable, ethical issues, third parties linked to the beneficiaries, in-kind contributions provided by third parties, subcontracting)
- verify your financial capacity (principally, this concerns certain types of coordinators only, other participants will be check in exceptional cases; for details see next page)
Please use the Participant Portal's My Projects page to prepare your grant by entering the necessary data and sign your grant agreement online. These data will also be available in PDF format.
This process summarise the main steps to finalise the signature of your grant agreement:
- Enter & submit grant data
- Entering legal, administrative & financial data
- Preparing the Description of the Action (DoA), Annex 1
- Ethics review (ethics screening & assessment)
- Security scrutiny
- Signing the grant agreement
You will receive e-mail notifications about all the actions that you need to carry out for the grant preparation. For more detail, please see the list of all the grant-related notifications and their recipients.