Former Marie Curie Fellow receives LEONARDO UGIS award for a young researcher/communicator
Dr. Silvia Giordani received the LEONARDO UGIS award for a young researcher/communicator on 03 December!
It's an award given jointly by the National Museum of Science and Technology and the Italian Scientific Journalist Union. Jury members include:
- Giovanni Caprara, in charge of the science section in Corriere della Sera and president of UGIS (the Journalist Union)
- Roberto Cingolani, Scientific Director of IIT - Italian Institute of Technology
- Fiorenzo Galli, Director General of the National Museum of Science and Technology
- Fabiola Gianotti, Coordinator of the experiment Atlas - CERN
- Giulio Giorello, Professor of Science Philosophy - Università degli Studi di Milano
- Alberto Pieri, General Secretary of FAST - Federation of scientific and technical associations
Silvia Giordani who also won the UNESCO L'Oreal prize for research this year will be speaking at Destination Europe on 6 December.