Marie Curie Actions fellowships - How to manage my project - IAPP
- Read carefully the grant agreement and all its annexes before starting to implement the project.
- Inform your partners and the fellows about their rights and duties as laid down in the grant agreement.
- Inform the Financial office in your organisation about the financial rules governing your grant agreement.
- Stay in regular contact with your Project Officer and inform him/her about any potential problems at an early stage.
- When preparing your reports follow carefully the IAPP Reporting Guidelines in order to avoid unexpected delays in the approval of your reports (due to missing documents, incorrect information, etc.)
- In case of any uncertainty consult the Frequently Asked Questions, contact your Mobility National Contact Point or your Project Officer.
Grant agreement negotiation
Your Marie Curie Grant Agreement is managed by the Research Executive Agency (REA). For more information, please visit the REA website.
Guide for Applicants
Please note that some financial arrangements differ in each call therefore you must use the guide for the call under which your project was funded.