Intra-European Fellowships for Career Development (IEF)
Marie Curie Actions fellowships - How to manage my project - IEF
- Read carefully the grant agreement and all its annexes before starting to implement the project.
- Inform your partners and the fellows about their rights and duties as laid down in the grant agreement.
- Inform the Financial office in your organisation about the financial rules governing your grant agreement.
- Stay in regular contact with your Project Officer and inform him/her about any potential problems at an early stage.
- When preparing your reports follow carefully the IEF Reporting Guidelines in order to avoid unexpected delays in the approval of your reports (due to missing documents, incorrect information, etc.)
- In case of any uncertainty contact your Mobility National Contact Point or your Project Officer.
Grant agreement negotiation
Your Marie Curie Grant Agreement is managed by the Research Executive Agency (REA). For more information on REA please visit thewebsite.
Guide for Applicants
- The Guide for Applicants contains the essential information to guide you through the process of preparing and submitting a proposal, but also on how to implement your project. Work programmes and hence also the Guides for Applicants are revised each year, so make sure you refer to the guide for the call under which your project was funded. These documents are available from the Call pages.
Reporting & General Project Management
Please note that from 21 May 2012 a new integrated reporting feature on the use of resources is now available (see FAQ NEW). Please note that this option is not required for this Marie Curie action.
Information for Recruited Researchers