The SFIC plenary decided in its meeting on 1 October to launch a SFIC initiative on Brazil.
The concept paper adopted during the plenary outlines the first steps:
- Collect information on EU/MS/AC S&T activities towards and with Brazil, including mobility schemes in collaboration with the network of science counsellors in Brazil.
- Organise in 2013 a workshop to showcase good practices of cooperation models. Synergies and collaboration with FP7 INCO projects targeting Brazil will be sought.
- Analyse the variety of on-going successful cooperation activities and identifying where overlaps exist. Recommend areas where there is potential for a more coordinated European approach vis-à-vis Brazil which would add value to existing successful cooperation activities.
17 June 2013
Belgian Federal Science Policy Office (BELSPO), Avenue Louise, 231, 1050 Brussels
- Keynote Schmitt 1.5 MB
- Overview Mesquita 847 KB
- Fardim Abo Academy 809 KB
- Di Santo EC 1022 KB
- Salvaterra BU Ramos de Carvalho CU 868 KB
- Schulze DAAD 885 KB
- Orozco UPV 878 KB
- Kohl IPK 729 KB
- Bonvalet MESR Angelier ANRT 895 KB