Your Research & Innovation Opportunities
- is a forum for leading European research organisations and funders to present the opportunities they offer to researchers and innovators from anywhere in the world.
- show-cases Europe's vibrant and exciting research and innovation culture.
- events enable you to learn about opportunities, ask questions, network and discuss with people who have chosen to work in Europe.
- is a joint initiative of the European Union and its Member States.
17 October 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, USA GeorgiaTech campus
12 February 2015
San Jose, California, USA
13-14 February 2015
European Student Conference Yale School of Management
- The European Student Conference will take place in February 2015 at Yale
- The conference is a unique opportunity to work alongside globally minded thinkers, decision makers and academics to analyse the role of the EU and its relationship to the USA
- 80 students will be selected to participate from across the USA (any nationality, based at a US university)
- Transportation and accommodation will be covered by the European Commission, under the Erasmus+ programme
- Deadlines: 27 October for undergraduates and graduates, 1 December undergraduates only, second round
- Further information and applications: http://www.escatyale.com/register/apply.html
Europe has world-class research institutions, innovation clusters and unique infrastructures.
Europe offers excellent career and funding opportunities. It funds frontier research generously allowing researchers to establish themselves independently.
Innovation and business opportunities
Europe supports innovation and translational research. It offers measures such as tax credits, support for early start-up companies and risk sharing facilities.
Europe offers rich and diverse experience outside the laboratory with its varied culture, food, landscape and lifestyle.
Europe offers multi-cultural working environments, with English a commonly used language among scientists. Workers in Europe enjoy high standards of social security and social benefits like maternity/paternity leave, pensions, health care etc.