European Union Women Innovators Prize 2014
Download the contest details 462 KB to get more information on the eligibility and evaluation criteria. The following conditions need to be fulfilled:
- The contestant must be a woman.
- The contestant must be a resident of an EU Member State or a Countries Associated to the Research Framework Programmes
- The contestant must be the founder or co-founder of an existing and active company.
- The company has been registered before 1 January 2011.
- The annual turnover of the company was at least EUR 0.10 million in 2011 or 2012.
- Either the contestant as a natural person or the company founded/co-founded by the contestant have received or is receiving funding from the European Union or the European Atomic Energy Community Research Framework Programme, or from the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP).