Invitation for Commitment and Action Plans
At the 3rd Conference of Partners of 1st December 2014, the Action Groups gave an update on progress in 2014
- Action Group A1 156 KB : Alessandro Monaco, Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco
- Action Group A2 1.2 MB : Nick Guldemond, University Medical Centre Utrecht
- Action Group A3 274 KB : Sandra Pais, University of Algarve
- Action Group B3 144 KB : George Crooks, NHS24 Scotland
- Action Group C2 158 KB : Mariëlle Swinkels, Province of Noord-Brabant
- Action Group D4 172 KB : Mireia Ferri, Polibienestar
A new booklet 529 KB that gives an overview of the activities of the Action Groups in 2014 was published to coincide with the event.
PRELIMINARY ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE ACTION GROUPS (2013)
The 2nd Conference of Partners, held on 25 November 2013 in Brussels, was the opportunity for Action Groups to present their first achievements and impact ( 731 KB) (a year after the adoption of their action plans), as well as delivery targets for 2014/2015.
The initial Invitation for Commitment was launched upon the adoption of the Commission Communication on the EIP's Strategic Implementation Plan (29th February 2012) and closed on 3 June May 2012.
Further to the invitation for Commitment, six Action Groups were formed, made up of universities and research groups, public authorities, health providers, industry, non-governmental organizations representing citizens, older people and patients, and others.
The groups presented their Action Plans at the
Conference of Partners of 6 November, with implementation
starting immediately. Read the Commission's
memo published at this occasion.