Gunilla von Platen
Founder and Chair, Xzakt Kundrelation AB, GVP Holding AB
- Senior entrepreneurial executive with more than 18 years experience of managing sales, marketing, operations and personnel for both start-up and established corporations.
- At the board of one public company and a number of private, as well as charity organizations.
- A very strong profile in media, with continues requests for participants in different events and programs, of which one was Dragons Den in Sweden.
- Strong leader with motivational management style.
- Results-orientated with at track clearly unique record in terms of reaching excellent results and handling strong growth.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEFounder and Board Member, Xzakt Kundrelation AB, 2000 to present
- Founder 2000, CEO 2000-2010. At present Chairman and Owner.
- Exceptional strong results on both expansion and results every year. Generated more than 92 MSEK in 2009 in annual revenues.
- Operation established in Skellefteå 2000, Stockholm 2001, Gävle 2008. In all more than 200 employees.
- Offers full services within Switchboard services, Customer services and Telemarketing. Has established long term assignments with more than 300 clients within Finance, Insurance, Telecom, Media, Travel, Retail etc.
- Won “Super corporation of Sweden” by the largest weekly newspaper in Sweden “Veckans Affärer” in 2006, regional Entrepreneur of the Year by SEB/Ernst & Young in 2007 and The Company of the Year in Skellefteå by Skellefteå Municipality in 2008.
- Sales Manager and responsible for establishment of operation in Gothenburg.
- Handled recruitment, education and operation.
- Received a number of awards for excellent achievement. Skandia Försäkrings AB, Gothenburg, 1991-96
- Started my carrier within sales in 1991 and was five years later fully responsible for the whole Telemarketing department within Skandia (one of the largest insurance companies in Sweden).
- My area became the most successful sales division within Skandia, and my personal results was the best in Skandias entire history.
- 3 year Economics
- 1 year Insurance
- Skandia Sales.
- Mercuri Internationell Management
- MGruppen Recruitment
- Logografia Rethoric
Please note that CVs have been provided by the speakers and the European Commission takes no responsibility for their contents.